Hiring for Engineering Graduates :-
Software engineering is the most demanding job in current market. Top companies are looking to hire for various engineering jobs like mechanic engineering jobs, civil engineering jobs, electrical engineer jobs and software engineering jobs. The demand is more for engineers like across the sectors for entry level, mid level and senior level positions. Apply for the government engineering jobs for a long term career and better career prospects. Here are some top sectors hiring for fresh and experienced engineering graduates for various job roles.
- Engineering jobs in IT software: According to the recent study 23 percent jobs include engineering graduates as the sector saw 10 percent rise in hiring activities for engineering graduates. Demand is up for the profiles like software engineers, hardware engineers and production, manufacturing and maintenance engineers which account for 80 percent of the profiles across IT sector.
- Engineering jobs in Manufacturing: Manufacturing sector offers 18 percent share of engineering jobs. Demand is more for production, manufacturing and maintenance engineers followed by the IT software engineers. The other profiles in demand are RF (radio frequency) and electrical and electronics specializations.
- Engineering jobs in IT hardware: IT hardware sector contain 9 percent share of engineers. Skills such as operating system, routing, firewall and troubleshooting are most demanding skills of current job market.
- Engineering jobs in consulting services: The consulting services include 8 percent of total job share in engineering job market. Software engineers accounts for 38 percent of the total demand and design, mechanical and maintenance skills are desired for the entry level graduates.
- Engineering jobs in Software services: The software services seek 8 percent engineering graduates every year. Software services industry look for more than 80 percent of engineers across the skills like Java, HTML, C, C++ etc.
- Engineering jobs in Infrastructure: Infrastructure sector is looking for fresh engineering graduates. Civil engineers topped the list of fresh graduates and this sector shares only 7 percent of total engineer jobs.
- Engineering jobs in Automobiles: Automobiles sector is looking for production, manufacturing and maintenance engineers and quality, maintenance and manufacturing engineers to see rise in demand.
- Engineering jobs in Construction: The boom in real estate sector created jobs for civil and site engineers, the construction sector accounts for nearly 5 per cent of the total demand share for engineers at entry level.