Social media is the right platform to grab the attention of employers, social media could help you to find right job suitable to your skills. Here are some tips to get noticed by employers:
- Update your social media profile: Social media is your personal brand as it presents your personal and professional details. Recruiters looking in to candidates social profiles to know more details about you. Make sure that you have added skills and recommendations and also right keywords to standout in the search.
- Use multimedia to support your profile: Some job seekers advertise themselves by using social ads on face book and Google Ad words to catch an employer’s eye. Use multimedia to support your profile like creating an online portfolio of your accomplishments, creating videos that presents your skills create a Snap chat channel that highlights your creativity or using other non-traditional avenues that would present employers about your professional achievements.
- Strategic networking: Establish network connection with individuals in your filed. Connect with professionals from the company you are applying for the job position and seek their advice to win in the interview.
- Follow your employer’s social media accounts: Your employer’s social media profile let you help to know the cultural fit with the company. You can follow the social media feeds of the company to know more information like their products, innovations, events, brand aspects and other corporate channels.
- Start interacting with social media accounts: The recruiter of your dream company may not get back to your calls. Get connected with him via social media like retweet and share relevant posts. Comment or replay to their posts on LinkedIn or Face book postings.
- Personalize conversations: Finding out about the company or hiring manager will help you that produce personalize conversations and even thank you notes.