The year 2017 saw poor growth in IT sector, but forecast reveals much better. 2018 year expected to see better opportunities for talented professionals in emerging domains like machine learning and AI. Indian IT job market in revival mode many jobseekers and techies will be capitalizing the trend in 2018.
Let’s have a look at the must have skills for IT professionals in 2018.
- Machine learning: Machine learning is a combination of computer systems and human intelligence. Face recognition is the widely used feature of machine intelligence application which is popular in smartphones, laptops and on social media platforms like Facebook to tag photos. Experts predict that 2018 will see more demand for machine learning professionals across healthcare, finance, and e-commerce sectors.
- Big data: More than half of organizations planning to hire data, big data, and analytics professionals in 2018. Industry experts suggest that big data will transform differently in future about what data to use rather than what data to ignore. Here the criterion is the data quality. Studies say that 13% data related job postings will be for data engineers and only 1% will be for data scientists.
- Cloud computing: Cloud computing allows the service providers to manage the complete infrastructure and software requirements of the customer in a customized environment.
- DevOps: 2018 year expected to see growth in demand for the professionals such as Deployment Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Automation DevOps Engineers and Portal DevOps Specialists.
- Data analytics: Data Analytics is the emerging skillset in IT industry. Technologies like Big data, Data science, Machine learning, and Deep learning are widely used in analyzing loads of data.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI provides customized solutions to customers to make decisions. Traditional AI solutions are bi complex but very few companies are success full in analyzing data. With AI It will be easier to analyze structured and unstructured data in sophisticated manner.