Video interviews are taking place in these days due to the globalization. Hiring managers and recruiters can conduct first round interviews more quickly, save on transportation costs, and get the interview process started much faster using video conferencing than they can schedule in-person interviews. What’s most important is to consider this type of interview is just as important as if you were meeting the interviewer in his or her office. Tips to attend video conference interview successfully with below tips:
● Keep your resume, pen and papers or book in front of you.
● If the interview is at office reach early to the office.
● If interview is at home get ready at the scheduled time.
● Know well to use the equipment and make sure that your equipment will not get distracted in middle of the interview.
● Dressing properly is also important for video interview.
● Don’t make a mistake that wearing half formal and half casual that by imaging interviewer swill see only half. When you standup interviewers will see you in full-length view.
● Make sure that your table surrondings are clean and neat. It may distract the interviewer.
● Also note that your micro phone voice spreads around the room. Maintai8n eye contact otherwise your cameras will point at the top of your head.
● Avail of picture in picture feature so that you can see yourself how you will look on the screen.
● Interview process will be the same as general rounds of interviews.
● Interviewers will ask the same kind of questions in interviews so get ready to prepare for that.
● If you have any queries in this regard just confirm with the interviewer by calling them