Today economy is encountering floating changes. All the sectors getting affected with the changing economy. Job market is not an exception to this. So this is the time to job seekers take care of their resume and should make some functional changes in their resume as per the recruiter’s requirement. Doing some changes in your resume will help you to get shortlisted easily for the job. Below tips may helpful in grabbing the attention of recruiters at the time of slowdown:
● Present yourself as per the requirement: When the job market is in slow down phase then pay hikes will be at slow phase, and then don’t exaggerate yourself that make reluctant to choose companies and don’t present yourself as an expensive source to select recruiters by quoting more salary. Highlight your skills and achievements to appear as flexible at salary times while resume formatting.
● Present yourself that you encourage cost saving strategies: Mention your resume that the cost saving strategies you applied in your previous company and present them in your resume or discuss at an interview. You can give examples in the form of numbers and percentages and how you’re saving programs will help the company in achieving cost analysis programs.
● Present yourself as a constant employee: Here you have to make believe the recruiter that you are not a job hopper and have changed many jobs frequently, then you need to highlight them smartly in your resume and describe yourself as you are an expert at multitasking and worked in multiple roles for various companies.
● Present your skills: Focus more on the job responsibilities of the skills they have asked and focus more on the skills you have and how these skills helped you to get your job.
● Present your resume with a simple objective: Many recruiters will concentrate on your accomplishments and achievements rather than your career goals and desires.
● Present your updated skills: Do research about your present job and latest updates in the industry. Research the market that, what other skills may add value to your profile and also know about any certification programmers are there on your skill set.