Facebook is the top social media platform to promote your company brand. Currently it has 1.28 billion active users and is currently the largest social network – that adds up to a lot of potential brand exposure. Ready to get started? Let’s walk through the steps!
Step 1: Set Goals
Any strategy begins with goals. What do you want out of your Facebook Page? Sales is the obvious choice, but there can also be secondary goals that lead to sales. Consider some of these Facebook marketing goals as you craft your plan −
● Increase overall exposure and awareness.
● Create a loyal and engaged community.
● Establish authority and showcase your knowledge.
Step 2: Research
Your Facebook research will include these areas −
● Identify your audience and where they spend their time.
● Research your competition and watch what is working for them.
● Understand the latest techniques. Make sure you know the latest techniques on Facebook that are effective. Keep up with the trends so you know what is working for others.
Step 3: Design the Facebook Experience
Now that you have your goals set up, work backwards from those goals to determine how you will achieve them.
● Set up an editorial calendar. Plan your content that you want to share. You can schedule your daily activity, weekly activity and monthly activity by using a simple Excel spreadsheet.
● Set up an activity calendar. Map out your long-term activity and marketing plan, along with an estimate of your outcomes. Also decide when and how often to engage with your key influencers.
Step 4: Measure Your Progress
Take time to look back at your progress on Facebook so you know if your marketing is working. Become familiar with how Facebook Insights work so you know which posts are working for you