Digital has occupied space in today’s job market. Such format is virtual job fairs which can increase job task for both job seekers and employers in a great way. Unlike job fairs, virtual fairs reduce the associated costs; eliminate travelling time and speeds up the hiring process in a drastic way. So virtual fair is the right platform to get the right talent in right time. Even the job seekers have the facility to meet the recruiters at one place without leaving the comfort of your home.
Read, search and prepare
Maintain a habit of scheduling and being regular in collecting any information about the companies that you plan to join.
● Create a calendar reminder
● Learn about the companies
● Be professional when choosing or making an email address
● Find employers and job openings that fit
Update and send
Have an updated resume always to get the best job and showcases your seriousness towards job.
● Update your resume and social media accounts
● Drop off resumes with a note
● Make your prospects comfortable
● Design your recruiting events to suit your needs
● Grant access to real-time information, right away
Be ready to join in any organization for any suitable opportunity comes in your way.
● Test your equipment
● Dress for success on the day (for video interview)
● Prepare your introduction
● Tell your own story
● Plan talking points and your questions
Before you join the company
Before you joining with a company you need to get more information to be confident after joining.
● Send a thank you note/ email
● Do your homework