● Pay: According to the survey salary is the main reason to work with HDFC. Nearly 66% of the surveyed people mentioned that salary paid in HDFC is one of the main reasons to join HDFC. The other factors may include that availability of growth opportunities and work- life balance.
● Appraisals: The disadvantage is that employees working with HDFC are appraisals. More than 15% surveyed people mentioned that appraisals as the main reason for why people leave HDFC.
● Work culture: Over 70% employees say that ICICI is the best organization for work culture. The other things followed by best salary and work-life balance that made ICICI as the second best organization to work with.
● Promotions: Promotion is the main turn off factor to work with ICICI. If you seek career growth with ICICI then it may disappoint you.
● Growth opportunities: Over 69% surveyed people have rated AXIS bank as the best organization in the prospect of growth opportunities. The company is good in terms of quality of work.
● Work-life balance: Over 62% surveyed people mentioned that AXIS bank as an organization that lacks work-life balance. Another turnoff factor is lack of flexi working hours, as mentioned in the survey.
● Colleagues: More than 26% surveyed people mentioned that Kotak Mahindra bank as a best place to work. It has the great brand name, amazing workforce and wonderful work environment.
● Salary: Salary is a big turn off factor for the employees of Kotak. Over 62% rates less salary as one of the main reasons for why an employee leaves the organization.
● Salary: Over 61% people mentioned that Indusland bank as the well rated organization in the BSFI sector. Other advantages may include that the benefits gained along with the brand name.
● Flexi hours: The most turn off factor is lack of flexi work hours and lack of work-life balance, which may cause the employees to leave the organization.