Pragnya Meter is a knowledge rating meter designed to help both recruiters and job seekers. It helps a job seeker to portray their skill set to prospective employer by taking test across 6000 skill sets through Wisdom Jobs. It also acts as first point of screening for the companies/employers by helping them to get exact match for their open position.
Wisdomjobs.com is the proud owner of this unique tool. Wisdomjobs.com is a unique 4th generation job portal which came in to existence with a motto of “more knowledge and more jobs”. Reason behind having this tagline, “More Knowledge, More Jobs” is because we believe “more knowledge “attained from e-University – a news path in e-learning process, can help to get “more jobs” by taking pragnya meter test through WisdomJobs.com. Wisdom jobs follow 5 P’s principle of Planning, Preparation, Practice, Presentation and Personalities as a career manthra.
• Planning: e-University helps a Job seeker to Plan according to his/her skill set and the type of job he/she is looking for.
• Preparation: Once a job seeker is clear about the Plan, next step involves getting into Preparation mode. Content gathered by professionals @ e-university supports you with more than 6000 topics across different skill set.
• Practice: Multiple questions with options for every chosen skill set of your choice will help you to Practice more from the interview point of view.
• Presentation: Technical ability of the jobs seeker, which he/she has taken through pragnya meter, is presented to the prospective employer along with every resume.
• Personalities: Spark of the Corporate- Every week a leading personality from the corporate world will ignite the spark inside you and help you to design your career goals.
A recent survey on job portals reveals below facts about wisdomjobs.com:
• 1st place in “Average time per user” and “Average pages per user” in Indian market job portals.
• Getting 2000 new profiles every day
• More than 5000 active job seekers are updating their resumes everyday
• 1 million profiles in database ( Achieved a milestone for making strong impact on the market)
• 3000 active employers are using the database free of cost.