Technology is making our lives easier, at the same time they are making our careers more difficult. The word ‘automation’ is defined as the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching in telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships, aircraft and other applications with minimal or reduced human intervention. Automation reduces the human interaction and improves the technology. Technology has improved a lot in previous year and reduced the cost of production with more technology intervention. Recent study mentioned that the automation will never replace the jobs of professionals. Below are the five jobs which could not be automated, but they can also?
- Medical professionals: Research programmes have clearly stated that technological advancements in medicine will have impact on medical professionals. But it is not believable that machines can replace the surgeons. Advanced medical equipments have been invented and there may also impact on medical professionals. Like all other professions, medical profession also cannot be ignoring of automated.
- Venture capitalists: There is no surprise that a machine could also provide capital to startup ventures or willing to invest in such companies because they can earn a massive return on their investments.
- Barbers: How could you believe that a machine will make your hair stylish rather than a trusted barber? Barbers are the professionals who are at maximum risk if their profession is automated.
- Bartenders: Recent study revealed that bartenders have a high (77 percent) probability of being automated in the future. If we imagine, it is bit difficult to manage by machines.
- Bakers: There is a maximum possibility of making breads and cakes by robots or machines. It is also known that frozen food is prepared by machines for mass consumption.
If all these job automated then, real human skills never go away and these skills are transferable to new professions to get ready for the tomorrow’s technology.