Many job seekers dreams to get job in Google. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Google is named as the best place to work for in America in the year 2016. Google has fresh openings across domains for various positions. Google careers offers career growth opportunities, high pay perks, learning opportunities and great work environment. The company got high marks in the employee survey in various aspects like compensation, job satisfaction, and job meaning. Here are some reasons why Google ranked the best companies to work for and why job seekers prefer to look for a job in Google:
- A high percentage of Googlers say they’re satisfied in their job
- Googlers say their compensation is the best
- More than a quarter of Googlers telecommute at least some of the time
- Some employees say their job is low-stress
Google used to ask strange interview questions with high standards and head scratching questions for different roles. Here are some interview questions banned by Google recently:
1. How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
2. Why are manhole covers round?
3. How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
4. A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
5. How many times a day does a clock’s hands overlap?
6. How many vacuums are made per year in USA?
7. Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco
8. Explain the significance of “dead beef.”
9. If a person dials a sequence of nos. on telephone, what possible words/strings can be formed from the letters associated with that nos.?
10. How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
11. You have to get from point A to point B. You don’t know if you can get there. What would you do?
12. Explain a database in three sentences to your 8-year-old nephew.
13. Explain a database in three sentences to your 8-year-old nephew.
14. You have to get from point A to point B. You don’t know if you can get there. What would you do?
15. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?