Interview is the final destination in job search process and it is most important that you have to present yourself to get selected in any interview. Mistakes are common but are prepared to overcome those mistakes and it will keep up in the list. Many people will come for the interview with same skills and experiences and academic qualifications. But most of the time candidates feel stress at the time of interview. It’s a race and you should lead the race by following some tips. Prior preparation will help you to look more confident in front of employers. Below are some of the interview tips which need to be followed for good results:
● Do research to know more information about the company in your networking.
● Well prepare interview and it is important to know the details about the company.
● Have a look on your attire and go in professional attire.
● Be on early to the interview premises and don’t be late and don’t give excuses for the late.
● Don’t forget to switch off your mobile even it is in vibrating mode when you are at interview premises.
● Dress in a professional way that it will create first impression on you.
● Use good manners with everybody at interview location.
● Have a firm handshake with interviewers.
● Be prepared for the common questions like Tell me about yourself, What are your strengths and weaknesses? and Why should we hire you?
● Speak in proper way and don’t use wrong grammar and slangs.
● Be relaxed and take your time while answering the questions. Think and give proper answer for each question.
● Answer briefly and up to the point for each question.
● Don’t sit by shaking your legs and worse scratching your hair.
● Have a proper boy language and maintain proper eye contact.
● Say thank you at the end of an interview.