A job interview is a platform to present your personality and professional skills. Some interviews focus more on personality test rather than a job interview. So, prepare interview with the personality test questions to handle well in a job interview.
● How would you describe your work style?
● What would be your ideal working environment?
● What do you look for in terms of culture — structured or entrepreneurial?
● Give examples of ideas you’ve had or implemented.
● What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
● If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?
● Tell me about your proudest achievement.
● Who was your favorite manager and why?
● What do you think of your previous boss?
● Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
● What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
● What are you most proud of?
● What do you like to do?
● What are your lifelong dreams?
● What do you ultimately want to become?
● What is your personal mission statement?
● What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
● What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
● What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
● What are three positive character traits you don’t have?
● If you were interviewing someone for this position, what traits would you look for?
● List five words that describe your character.
● Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
● What is your greatest fear?
● What is your biggest regret and why?
● What’s the most important thing you learned in school?
● Why did you choose your major?
● What will you miss about your present/last job?
● What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
● What are the qualities of a good leader? A bad leader?
● Do you think a leader should be feared or liked?
● How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
● How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
● How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
● Tell me one thing about yourself you wouldn’t want me to know.
● Tell me the difference between good and exceptional.
● What kind of car do you drive?
● There’s no right or wrong answer, but if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
● What’s the last book you read?
● What magazines do you subscribe to?
● What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last year?
● What would you do if you won the lottery?
● Who are your heroes?
● What do you like to do for fun?
● What do you do in your spare time?
● What is your favorite memory from childhood?