IT sector is an ever changing job market, offers great paying jobs to the career aspirants. According to the latest survey below are the hot skills for 2015.
1. PaaS: PaaS or “Platform as a Service” is a type of cloud computing technology
2. Cassandra: Cassandra is a free and open source NoSQL database.
3. MapReduce: MapReduce has been called “the heart of Hadoop.”
4. Hbase: Hbase is also based on the popular Hadoop technology.
5. Pig: Pig is another hot skill like Big Data and Hadoop.
6. ABAP: ABAP is the software language developed by SAP for building business applications.
7. Chef: Chef is “IT automation” software from Chef Software.
8. Flume: Flume is another skill from Big data” craze and Hadoop.
9. Hadoop: Hadoop is a crucial technology at the center of the whole Big Data.
10. Hive: Hive is hot in-demand skill of Big Data and Hadoop.
11. Puppet: Puppet isIT automation” software from Puppet Labs.
12. NoSQL: NoSQL is a new kind of database that is part of the big data phenomenon.
13. Zookeeper: Zookeeper is a free and open-source project that also came from the big data.
14. SOA: SOA is popular skill of cloud computing.
15. Data Architect: Data architect is another hot skill of Big Data.
16. Solr: Solr is a free and open source enterprise search platform.
17. Data Scientist: Data Scientist is another hot skill of Big Data.
18. Big Data: Big Data is one of the most in-demand technologies.
19. OpenStack: It is a free and open source cloud computing operating system.
20. CMMI: CMMI is a sophisticated method for performance management
21. R:At the center of much-in demand technology Big Data is something called “analytics,”
22. CloudStack: Cloud computing is a big trend and there’s a battle over different “cloud operating systems.”
23. OmniGraffle: OmniGraffle is a diagramming tool just for Macs.
24. Arista: Arista makes a computer network switch used in big data centers.
25. Documentum: EMC Documentum is an “enterprise content management” system.
26. UML: UML is a visual language for turning complex software designs into an easier-to-understand diagram.
27. Sqoop: Sqoop is one of those Big Data skills.
28. JDBC: JDBC is a Java-based technology from Oracle.
29. RDBMS: RDBMS, a type of database management system.