Today’s companies are looking for new talent to hire the best and bright talent. Handling millennial employees is a big task and needs some tact. Millennial employees want personalization at the maximum level. There are many ways to hire and retain Gen X talent. Some of them including Digital hiring platforms, social media posts, showcasing employee work experience stories, contests are some of the ways to spot millennial talent.
● Digital hiring: Employees need to go where their future employees already are there. This means adding digital experience in the recruitment. Young millennial are using digital platforms. They consider social networking is the most effective method for finding a job, short listing an employer, scouting an out-of-box career.
● Promote your employee experience: Promote the happy stories at your work place along with the individual work experiences. You can construct an employer brand around the people.
● Get social: However many social networking sites have connected and strengthened the business relationships global wide. Employees use social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram to share their workplace experience. These are the most trending tools to advertise and connect with Gen x easily.
● Transparent work-culture: Employees should know about what happening around the organization. This may make them feel like equal stakeholders in its hurdles, successes, and achievements. They may get clear picture about and informed decisions about work outcome and career as well.
● Encourage fun work environment: Employees should be allowed to explore and discuss their creative ideas to enhance the organization’s development. Just make them adapt what they can do with more ease.