● Data Scientist-“There is a building with 100 floors. You are given 2 identical eggs. How do you use 2 eggs to find the threshold floor, where the egg will definitely break from any floor above floor N, including floor N itself.”
● Product Designer-“If you were going to redesign an ATM machine, how would you do it?”
● User Operations Analyst-“Do you think that Facebook should be available to China?
Online Sales operations-“How much do you charge to wash every window in Seattle?
● Technical Project Manager-“Describe how the website works. (That’s the whole question, with no context.)”
● Account Manager-“How much money is spent on the internet?”
● Product Designer-How would you design a simpler TV remote control?
● Training-How do you deal with communicating less than favorable information?
● Software Engineer-You have two light bulbs and a 100-story building. You want to find the floor at which the bulbs will break when dropped. Find the floor using the least number of drops.
● Content Producer- “How would you set up an interview in this room?
● Risk Analyst-“How many vacuums are there in the USA?”
● Production Engineer-“What options do you have, nefarious or otherwise, to stop people on a wireless network you are also on (but have no admin rights to) from hogging bandwidth by streaming videos?”
● Data Scientist-“How many Big Macs does McDonald sell each year in the US?
● Product Manager-“How would you build Facebook for blind people
● Operations Associate User Intelligence-“Tell me your plan of action if you saw that photo uploads suddenly dropped by 50%
● User Operations Analyst-“If you were an animal what kind would you be and why?”
● Media Solutions Specialist- I was asked what I was least proud of on my resume.”
● Product Analytics-“Given access to all the data Facebook collects, what would you do with it?”