It is important to ask questions when you are joining in a startup to build a successful and stable career in startups. Asking questions is as important as having relevant skills and qualifications for the jobs hiring. For the job candidates asking relevant questions become most important to consider the fast growing business environment. Career experts suggest that to have a successful career one has to keep up with the dynamism of the industry. Job seekers must plan in advance and conduct a detail research about the company/job and make sure that the company’s synergy matches with your passion before taking the plunge. Candidate should consider three things while searching for a job in startup:
Do you like what you would be doing everyday as part of the job?
Do you like the people you will be working with and do they share your values and interests?
Will you learn new skills?
Job candidates are expected to ask relevant questions during the interview. Not only startups, it is also essential to ask questions in any job interview. Here are the interview questions candidates must ask in a startup job interview:
● What is the nature of business and also can ask about the startups valuation, funding and revenue plans.
● How is the company work culture and how it manifests every day?
● What are the key priorities of the company?
● The competitive company of the startup and how are the competing models are different?
● How does this company differentiate from others?
● What is the role of an offer about?
● Where do you see the role moving in three years time?
● What are the key deliverables in the role?
● What kind of person are you looking for?
● What are the company’s short term plans?