At present Tier II & III cities have been creating nearly 15 percent of jobs in all major sectors. A recent report bywisdomjobs on hiring trends in metro cities have been revealed that cost of living, availability of workforce at lower cost, favorable policies, investor interest and infrastructural support are the major causes in going ahead in the job market. Recent initiative of PM Modi “Make in India“ emphasizes that India’s growth depends on semi urban and rural areas of country. There is a scope for some cities which may develop as future job hubs. Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Ahmedabad are considered as future job locations of metro cities for Property sale jobs.. If we compare with other metro cities there has been growth in hiring trends. Nasik is the major location which is experiencing the highest growth. Wisdomjobs presents the future potentials of these emerging job hubs for part time jobs and full time jobs:
- JAIPUR:Top hiring sectors in Jaipur are Travel & tourism, BPO, KPO, Financial Services and Mining Industries. There is a constant demand for the positions like front office/administration, accounting & finance and HR. There is a need of entry level and middle management positions.
- LUCKNOW:Top hiring sectors of Lucknow are manufacturing & Engineering, IT/Telecom and Consumer Durables/FMCG and Real Estate. Front office/administration, accounting & finance and Hr are demanding positions and recruiters always looking for the profiles like ales/business development and marketing/advertising. Candidates with experience of 0-2 years and 2-5 years are in demand for the job listings made in Lucknow.
- AHMEDABAD:Top hiring sectors in Ahmedabad are IT/Telecom and Manufacturing & Engineering. More demand for the professionals like mechanical, civil and IT engineers. Recruiters always in search for the profiles with 0-2 years of experience.
- NASHIK:Top hiring sectors of Nashik are BFSI, IT/Telecom and Manufacturing & Engineering. Growing demand for the professionals like sales/business development, BFSI and IT software. Most of the profiles with 0-2 years experience are in demand.
- CHANDIGARH:Top hiring sectors of Chandigarh are Engineering, Manufacturing, Automobile and Banking. Accounting & finance, front office/administration, and customer service/tele calling are most demanding professionals to find by recruiters. There is a constant demand for junior/entry level professionals in the city.