Google interviews contain different brainteasers to test job candidate’s analytical skills and problem solving skills. If you are looking for a job in Google then prepare for below Google interview questions asked for various jobs.
● Software engineer: Implement a binary tree and explain its function.
● Associate product manager: What is the marginal cost of a gigabyte in Gmail?
● Software Developer: Create a cost model that allows Google to make purchasing decisions on to compare the cost of purchasing more RAM memory for their servers vs. buying more disk space.
● Software engineer jobs in Google: How do you check if a URL is bad really fast in Google server?
● Senior Software engineer: Develop a solution to convex hull and state its complexity.
● Senior Software engineer: How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
● Engineer: If you were given the land prices in the Bay Area, what would you pick, the mean or the median? Why?
● Product manager: What happens from the point when you type in a URL in your browser to the point the page gets displayed?
● Delivery manager: If you host a celebrity website which displays ads and suddenly notice a drop in traffic to your site/clicks on ads, how do you root cause the issue?
● Ad Sense account manager job in Google: what is the next billion dollar idea for Google? Profile: Programmer Question: How would you implement an MS Paint clone?
● Patent docketing specialist: You have 7 balls. One weighs more than the others (not significantly).
● Project manager: If you have a vacant field and add one flower and the number of flowers doubles everyday and at the end of 45 days, the field is full, on what day is the field half full?
● Rich media campaign manager: How many people do you think are using their cell phone in the entire world at this very moment?
● Mobile Product Manager Interview: Do you know what “Peak Oil” is? Yes? Good.
● Software engineer: Design a system or algorithm to catalog all of the world’s books?
● Ad Words representative: How many buses are there in Hyderabad?
● Senior software engineer: Write a probability formula to tell how many bits will be changed when 1 is added to a 32 bit binary number.
● Industry Leader Interview: How do you think Media Agencies make money?