There is different leadership styles followed in the corporate world. The style is completely depends upon the way we choose from the selected styles. A leadership style makes or breaks the company’s business and fame. A recent study mentioned that nearly 48 percent people follow the team leader leadership style, over 18 percent follows strategic leaders and more than 15 percent leaders follow visionary leaders. The study was mentioned that over 3 per cent are Transformational Leaders and 7 per cent are Democratic Leaders. Here we’ve furnished some leadership styles. So, what kind of a leader are you?
● Democratic Leader: Unlike democratic leadership style involves each team member and it welcomes al the plans and ideas proposed by the subordinates. The democratic leader encourages the team work and delegates authority to other people. There will be equal communication among the team and creates work on equal opportunities. Such kind of leadership style brings more innovative ideas and creative final output.
● Strategic Leader: A strategic leader heads a company in a strategic way to meet he organizational goals. The leader encourages the employees of all hierarchical levels at every level. They follow pragmatic approach to meet the desired results.
● Team Leader: This is most common leadership style followed by most of the employees. This kind of leadership style defines and organization vision and motivates the subordinates to follow the same path.
● Visionary Leader: These leaders execute and follow the future plans. They always work on to turn organizations goals in to reality. Planning and execution are the two main important elements followed by these leaders.
● Transformational Leader: This kind of leaders initiates change in the process and system. A transformational leader sets more realistic and challenging expectations to achieve them with a proper plan. They also empower their subordinates to achieve the targets.