We’ve furnished below important questions for the candidates who have been attending BPO/Ites interviews. Please go through below bpo interview questions for effective results:
1) How would you describe yourself?
2) What will your referees say about you?
3) Are you patient? Give us an example to show this
4) Do you ever lose your temper? What type of things makes you angry?
5) What has been your biggest failure?
6) How could you improve yourself?
7) Do you consider yourself successful?
8) What was your greatest success?
Candidate’s professional outlook
1) What are your career aspirations?
2) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
3) How would you describe your management style?
4) How do you deal with criticism?
5) How would you cope with criticism and a complaint against you?
6) Describe an instance where your work was criticised.
7) What is your approach to resolving conflict?
8) What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
9) Tell us about your best/worst manager.
10) Tell us about your best/worst colleague.
11) Are you a leader?
Work management/aptitude test questions
1) How do you rate your verbal communication skills?
2) If well qualified, would you still want to work in a call centre?
3) Do you think you will be able to work in a team?
4) Do you think you can work under pressure? What would be your mantra to keep calm and de-stressed while working in an aggressive call centre environment?
5) Are you ready to work in shifts/rotational shifts?
6) What procedure would you adopt when taking a customer call?
7) How to impress a customer?
8) What will you do if a customer turns aggressive/abusive?
9) What does customer service mean to you?
10) Sell a product
11) How long are you willing to stay with our organisation, if employed?
12) Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
13) Are you ready to sign up a bond with an organisation if required?
14) If a team is assigned, how will you lead it?
15) What according to you is the key to success for a call centre?
16) Have you ever missed a deadline? Rate your work management skills on a scale of 10.
Questions specific to the line of work
1) Why do you want to work in a call centre?
2) What is the difference between a BPO and a call center?
3) What according to you is a job at a call center like? What motivates you to work in a call centre?
4) What do you know about a BPO/KPO? What makes them different?
5) What is back office?
6) What is the difference between inbound and outbound process?
7) How would you improve upon our product/company?
8) What does virtual call centre technology provides?
9) Are you comfortable working with multiple phone lines?
12) How will you define a good team leader? Do you think the definition goes for you as well? If ‘yes’ say how and mention some instance to prove yourself a suitable team leader.
13) What according to you is the most ‘difficult job’? And if you ever got stuck into one, how will you counter it?
14) What do you do if the dialer puts a ‘Do Not Call’ number through to you by mistake?