Information technology is the promising career for many IT professionals in today’s market. To avoid uncertainties in IT world get certified with following IT certifications. Get your skills marketable in order to boost your career growth. There are various IT certifications are available in current market. Here is a list of 7 top choices to help you explore your options and size up the credentials of your competition.
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): This certification is offered by EC Council, among them CEH and ECS are useful for those who want to get ahead in their IT career. CEH demonstrates the various practical skills according to the latest scenario.
- (ISACA) Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): Even though ISACA provides additional certifications but CISA and CISM are the common certifications. Professionals across information systems assurance, auditing, control or security will focus more on auditing as it includes 4 hours to answer 200 questions. There is a requirement of minimum score of 450 is required to pass.
- (ISACA) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): To get this certification you must have minimum experience of 3 years as an information security manager along with 2 years in any information security role.
- (ISC) ² certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): The candidates should have at least 5 years of experience working in at least two qualifying domains of information security.
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): This certification enables that you are able to analyze ethical hacking procedures and outcomes, lowering the risks of informational security breaches. This course is beneficial for System, Firewall or Network Server Administrators for their future career.
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC): This certification course provides proficiency in security administration, audits, forensics, legalities, management and software security.
- (ISC) ² Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP): The candidates must have one year experience in concerned skill to get maximum output.