To survive in the uncertain IT layoffs, online courses or learning is the buzzword as it creates more job opportunities to lay off IT professionals. Online certification helps to standout among the equally talented people. Continuous skill up gradation is the need of the hour and there will be more demand for online courses. Here are top most online courses to survive in IT layoffs.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Professional: This is most in demand course for quality and process improvement. This is the widely used certification which offers set of techniques and tools to focus on customer requirements in manufacturing to improve quality. While, six sigma certification helps to improve 28% higher salary.
- Financial Modeling with MS Excel Foundation and Advanced Course: This certification provides basic knowledge in advanced financial model builder using Excel. This certification course is preferred by MBA students, Commerce Graduates, Investment Bankers, Business Analysts, Professionals into Corporate Finance to strengthen the knowledge of financial modeling techniques and implications.
- Certified Project Management Professional: This is globally recognized certification program for Project Managers across the sectors like IT, Construction or any other sector. It brings out the project delivery capabilities in a professional manner.
- Big Data and Hadoop Developer: This is most on demand course to get 56% more salary. This course provides understanding of introduction to the Big Data Eco System, Hadoop Architecture, MapReduce frameworks, initiating with installations along with discovering technologies such as Pig, Hive, HBase, ZooKeeper, Oozie, and Flume.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Professional: This certification is the biggest six sigma certification to get knowledge on all aspects of DMAIC and deep insights on ways to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean. This will help you to earn 20% higher salary and professional growth.