However you have applied cover letters, resumes, and job applications and receiving interview calls, you should understand how to win in a job interview. It is important to give priority for minor things when you are attending a job interview. A small mistake can hamper your job winning chances. Get prepared well for the each job interview you attend .Following interview tips will help you to win in job interview.
● Come prepared: Know more about your strengths, weaknesses and accomplishments. Greet the interviewer by their first name. Wait until you are offered a chair and sit right and look interested. It is important to be a good listener and talker.
● Always be confident: Always look confident and make a note that nobody wants to hire a candidate who looks nervous during the interview as it creates an impression of incapability to handle workplace situations.
Crisp answers: Answer to the point, frankly, quickly and concisely.
● Body language: Make sure that your postures and body language creates great impression during interviews. Sit straight and make proper eye contact during interviews. Make it two way process by asking questions and clarifying doubts.
● Be honest: Be honest when you are responding to interview questions. If you don’t know the answer you supposed to accept it humbly. Accepting the truth is better lying at interviews and creating a wrong impression at all.
● Dress up well: Dress to impress is the key to create great impression. Wear crisply ironed formals, clean shoes and your hair should be neat and tied up.