According to the latest study, more than 75% employees are open for new job opportunities. Development jobs will have more demand followed by cloud computing jobs, Analyst jobs, technical support jobs, DBA jobs and project management jobs. Here are the hottest, most in-demand skills for 2017 in India, survey says.
1. Programming/application development jobs: Nearly 35% of surveyed recruiting managers will be hiring programmers, developers, programming/application development professionals, Web developer, software engineer, programmer, project manager and senior software engineers who can work on APIs and integration points in 2017.
2. Help desk/technical support jobs: More than 34% of hiring managers will be seeking candidates with this profile. Profiles such as help desk and desktop support professionals (especially Tier 2 and Tier 3 personnel) will be the most in-demand tech workers for 2017.
3. Networking and Information security: Over 26% of hiring managers are looking to hire security professionals as many organizations to strengthen their organization security systems. Candidates with Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will have more demand in 2017.
4. Cloud and Distributed Computing: Nearly 26% of surveyed hiring managers will be seeking cloud computing profiles in 2017. Cloud architects, software engineers with cloud or AWS [Amazon Web Services] experience, DevOps engineers and system administrators and network engineers with cloud experience will see more demand in 2017.
5. Business intelligence/analytics: Nearly 36% of companies will be looking to hire candidates with BI and analytics experience with math, engineering and statistical backgrounds in 2017. Candidates with hands on experience in data-related programming languages such as SQL will have more demand. Healthcare industry tops the hiring list of BI and analytics skills, followed by insurance and financial services industries, the retail sector and other industries.
7. Database administration: More than 24% of surveyed hiring managers will be looking to hire DBA professional and SQL programmers with data modeling, database design, database performance and data integrity expertise.
8. Project management: Over 25% of organization will be seeking candidates in 2017 with Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
9. Big data: While 25% of surveyed hiring managers will be hiring engineers and architects with Hadoop, Oracle and Scala expertise.
10. Mobile applications and device management: Over 21% of respondents will be hiring professionals with mobile apps and mobile device management.